Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Interesting...

I am fascinated by the responses I get when I list off my properties to those that care to ask. Here is a summary of what I perceive as their thoughts (the list is in order of most likely):

- Bloody showoff.
- What? You own property?
- How the hell did you do that?
- Wow, he's done well...
- Maye I can do that too, ask more questions...

So now I am constantly faced with the dilemma of whether I should just keep my mouth shut, or whether I should "show off" with my hugearse 5 property portfolio. Seriously, it's so amateurish, I am ashamed or how small it is, yet I'm certain some people are impressed. Perhaps I should buy more so that I can REALLY feel good about myself. 

Market Analysis: I feel the market is gaining momentum very slowly, most investors though are still either sitting on their hands, or very very closely combing for low end bargains. I personally have found a couple and would love to buy, but I'm unfortunately in the position to see if my day job wages increases soon, which will be THE catalyst. 

No comments: