Saturday, November 21, 2009

Market news on the thin, and, property managers need to get a grip!

Once again we can see the calm before the storm, as the media give property a bit of a breather before, no doubt, a full out attack at the next interest rate rises.

I've noticed a funny occurrence on www.realestate.com.au the other day. In one of the places I invest, in Queensland, when you search for property in the "City" part of the town, you only get a handful of properties. Not that there isn't a crap load for sale, but because of the boundaries as set by the website I presume. One of my properties that is on the market falls within this boundary and as such, I wonder how many searchers do find it. It is still getting a stead ten hits or so per day, but none the less, I asked the agent to change the search term to the towns name, rather than just "Atown City".

I am now going to have a good old whinge about property managers, just because some of the silly ones I have now, defy belief. I ask you PMs, what is your job? Why am I giving you 10% of the rent? Seriously...why? I would think that amongst your job description it would say "manage maintenance" and "good customer service". But NOOO, one of my places still has a wall leak, one that now has not been attended to for a few months. Come to think of it, I'm shooting off another email. And in another property, a slightly sagging section of ceiling, once again, nothing. Get a grip on reality, property "managers"!!! Get your shit together and DO YOUR JOB!!!!

1 comment:

henrylow said...

Affiliate Marketing is a performance based sales technique used by companies to expand their reach into the internet at low costs. This commission based program allows affiliate marketers to place ads on their websites or other advertising efforts such as email distribution in exchange for payment of a small commission when a sale results.


www.onlineuniversalwork.com