Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just a reminder...

For those of you who have not seen my website, www.ozmadeshop.com.au is "packed full of information" about property investing. In reality, it's just a crappy new site that you may find useful. Let's call it a "mini portal". The one part that I did want everyone to know about it the "properties to consider" section, where i have personally picked a few properties which I believe, yes, I, just an everyday joe, that may be suitable for investing. I personally would buy these, but my current LVR does not let me. Real estate such as the ones on this page are what people often refer to as "bread and butter", typical easy maintenance or easy reno and are sitting within the market, not outrageously cheap, not too expensive.

Have fun everyone....let's ride the waves together....

No comments: